AC Bus × Smoke

16:36
So I was in this bus, riding along the toll road, from Bandung to Kampung Rambutan to meet some of my old friend.

In the middle of the journey, I slept. My olfactory nerves was very sensitive, I supposed. I smelt something when I was asleep: cigarettes.

So I woke up and turn my face, looking into the very last seat on the row. No smoke. Then I lower my sight and hid behind my seat. Yep, I saw it. A cigarette between someone's finger, lit up.

At that moment I just use any sign language that probably weird, but I'm sure they will understood: 🙅‍♀️✌ No. Cigarettes // I. Just. Can't.

Then they turn it off.

But after a few minutes, I smelt it again.

I guess I'm tired.

Why these people can't understand this basic rule ya? You cannot smoke in an AC bus. OR EVEN ANY BUS DUH.

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.